Tailor Made Holidays with our travel experts
We'll do our best to call you within 48h
Fourteen-day romantic vacations, exotic honeymoons and Vietnam spa vacations This is a typical example of our Vietnam honeymoon packages and exotic honeymoons - if you wish, the location, duration, itinerary and any other elements of our honeymoon vacations can be customised to suit your personal preferences
Ho Chi Minh City and Evason Hideaway
• Day 01: Arrival in Ho Chi Minh City Airport: guide and chauffeured transfer to hotel, time to relax, evening 'Welcome' dinner
• Day 02: Free time, board noon flight to Nha Trang, drive to private jetty, short speedboat journey, welcome by Evason Hideaway, free time
• Days 03 to 07: Free time
• Day 08: Free time, return to Nha Trang to take flight to Hanoi, arrival in Hanoi airport, guide and chauffeured transfer to hotel, visit city's 'Old Quarter', evening 'Water Puppets' performance
• Day 09: Guided sightseeing and visiting ancient villages (dwellings, commune house, pagoda, local market, etc), lunch, visit local people and silk village, return to Hanoi, relax in hotel, board 10 p.m. overnight sleeper train to Lao Cai (two-berth 'Victoria' compartment)
• Day 10: Arrive early morning, drive via 4x4 vehicule to ethnic minority market, picnic lunch, drive to Sapa (small town opposite Mt. Fan Si Pan, good mountain views), relax, overnight in Sapa
• Day 11: Hike (scenic valley, H'mong ethnic minority villages) streamside picnic lunch, visit Day ethnic minority village, drive to Ban Ho village, overnight in Tay stilt-house.
• Day 12: Walking (Ban Ho village, clear mountain spring, stream-side picnic lunch, return to Sapa relax, driver to Lao Cai station, board overnight train to Hanoi.
• Day 13: Arrive Hanoi railway station, met and driven to hotel, freshen up, free time, afternoon sightseeing via Vintage Citroen of Sofitel Metropole hotel
Day 14: Free time before boarding flight
At the time of quotation, Luxury Travel reserves the right to adjust prices to take account of unusual movements in currency markets, hotel and transport costs as a result of inflationary price pressures in oil and other commodity markets.
Our prices include:
• Breakfast and accommodation in double rooms
• Pick-ups and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary above (Please note: pick-ups will be by a guide and driver or, where a guide is not necessary, a driver only. All unaccompanied drivers will be briefed in advance, and will carry a mobile phone to ensure smooth transfer arrangements)
• Domestic flight tickets (business class): Ho Chi Minh City - Nha Trang - Hanoi, including domestic airport taxes.
• Return train tickets: Hanoi - Lao Cai (2-berth Deluxe ' Victoria ' Compartment)
• Travel in an appropriate private air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced safe driver.
• The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary (please note: guides will be on hand from pick-up until guests' return to their hotel or reaching their destination). Free days or part days will not include the services of a guide unless requested and included in the final itinerary.
• Where necessary, entry fees for all visits as mentioned in the programme.
• Lunches and dinners (as specified in the itinerary) in the best local restaurants, or picnics where no suitable restaurant is available.
• VAT and other taxes
Our prices do not include:
• International flight tickets and airport tax
• Dinners except as specified above
• Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses
• Visa services
• Camera fees
• Diving fees
Luxe Hotel list for the Luxury Hideaway Honeymoon
• Ho Chi Minh City: Park Hyatt Hotel (***** excellent hotel next to Ho Chi Minh City's Opera House in the heart of District 1, colonial-style architecture, very comfortable - Park room)
• Nha Trang: Six Senses Hideaway Ninh Van Bay exclusive eco-friendly beach resort with luxurious wooden chalets and villas on a rocky peninsula at the northern end of Nha Trang Bay – upmarket addition to the Six Senses (Ana Mandara) hotel chain - Beach Front Pool Villa )
• Hanoi: Sofitel Metropole Hotel (*****historic colonial building in a city centre location, Classic Deluxe room - Grand Luxury Room Historic Wing)
• Sapa: Victoria Sapa Resort (**** the best hotel in Sapa, indoor swimming pool/fitness centre in separate building - Suite room)
If, at the time of booking, any hotels or rooms in the list above are fully booked, we will endeavour to find accommodation of a similar standard elsewhere. If the only available accommodation is of a higher or lower standard, we will revise the price accordingly and consult you immediately.